I am proud to be a graduate of the University of Oregon, and received my Doctor of Jurisprudence in 1977. My primary focus has been in helping people with an emphasis on bankruptcy - consumer and small business, as well as social security disability. I continue to offer a free, no obligation initial consultation, as I believe people should not pay to understand their rights, or to find out about the information necessary for their next-step decision-making. My clients' best interest remains my ultimate goal.
• University of Oregon, Eugene Oregon, Doctor of Jurisprudence 1977
• Claremont McKenna, Claremont California, Bachelor of Art - Literature and Philosophy 1972
• Oregon State Bar
• U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
• U.S Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
• U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
Professional Associations & Memberships
• American Bankruptcy Association (ABI)
• National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR)
• Oregon Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (OSSCR)
• Oregon State Bar Debtor Creditor Section
• Oregon State Bar Disability Law Section• Oregon State Bar Administrative
I offer a free, no obligation social security disabilty or bankruptcy consultation.
I am conveniently located in the Tansbourne area, right off Hwy 26. Easy to get to from all Washington and Columbia Counties including but not limited to Hillsboro, Forest Grove, Beaverton, Rock Creek, Vernonia, Banks, Gatson, Cornelius, and North Plains.